The cleverdiscounts.net is committed to keeping your personal information secure. We do not sell or trade personal information. The knowledge and consent of our clients is required for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. We ensure to the best of our ability that the personal information we hold is accurate and current.
We protect your information by:
- maintaining your personal information in secure office facilities
- using encryption technology and secure networks
- hiring qualified employees who are trained in the importance of maintaining the privacy and protection of personal information
- requiring these employees and authorized third parties to sign a confidentiality and privacy agreement
How we use your personal information:
- to provide you with advice, information and assistance on personal money management issues, using credit wisely and resolving debt and financial problems
- to internally monitor the quality of our services and programs
- for audit and/or legal purposes
While every effort is made to ensure that our web site contains accurate information at the time of viewing, we reserve the right to make changes to our site without prior notice.
We may include links to other sites and if you decide to follow those links, we cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices and content of those sites.